Mutt, how do I..

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Feb 18 16:56:42 UTC 2022

never done (1), but as to (2), mutt has a "limit" command, that will
only show messages that fit criteria that you choose. for unread messages,
that's generally the "N" (for "new") flag. flags are prefixed by tilde
character, so to show only "new" messages, type: "l~N" . after that, the
messages indicator in the footer will tell you the number of messages
that are now being displayed.

--
Henry Yen                                       Aegis Information Systems, Inc.
Senior Systems Programmer                       Hicksville, New York