Accessibility of installing Distros?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Feb 18 19:27:01 UTC 2022

If you install espeak-ng in extra packages then in the chroot environment:
sysctl disable fenrir
then sysctl enable espeak
before rebooting that should at least put an end to fenrir eventually.
The fenrir speech speed is too fast; it can be adjusted downward but I
think never ought to have been set that fast for installation or
post-install use.  Maybe speech-rate=0.5 would be better and at the speed
espeak uses by default.