Accessibility of installing Distros?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Feb 18 19:40:58 UTC 2022

Going off of vanilla Arch here but it uses espeakup by default as the
speech synth and method in the accessible boot (which is down arrow when
booting off a stick or CD) and it's easy to understand. I get it. Some
people can do stupidly high speech rates. But not everyone can. I've
left espeakup alone on my box and it works pretty well, I can adjust it
easily and it's easy to understand and follow along with. Even at top
speed it's not insanely fast