Accessibility of installing Distros?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Feb 18 21:30:21 UTC 2022

I may be way off on this, but to my ears, the speed is bout the same
with a yay -S (or Paru or however you install your AUR packages) fenrir
or fenrir-git though. It's not so much the speed I'm finding a problem,
it's the voice, but...

I can do 99% of what I want in Ratpoison though, and only really need a
TTY for logging in though. Once Ratpoison's up and running it's good old
Orca and espeak-NG in my headphones