mutt or alpine

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Feb 21 10:52:08 UTC 2022

There was and maybe still is a website called dotfiles.org.  It had
configuration files on it for various programs people found useful.  If
the website still exists the linux blindness lists might be able to
contribute to it but anyone who does so will help others in our community
by commenting their configuration files appropriately perhaps with a
#braille-friendly or #console-screen-reader-friendly or a
#graphical-screen-reader-friendly tag.  This way we have a chance to build
our capabilities and those that find these configuration files in the
future.