mutt or alpine

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Feb 21 11:00:14 UTC 2022

If anyone would like, I can share my .pinerc file so you can see what I
have going with alpine.  One over-arching consideration especially with
software and more generally with operating systems is length of support.
With operating systems much email is sent on other lists whether to
upgrade or not.  Very simply, everyone has a choice of upgrade or bail.
In the case of bail, the move gets made to different operating systems.