Easiest way to back up/pull data from a cloud w/speakup or Fenrir?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Feb 23 23:13:38 UTC 2022

As it says...

What's the simplest way to back up data to a cloud server and pull it
back down?

I have a new laptop. It's running vanilla Arch post install, I want to
pull down my configs and saved and backed up .config directory from my
old machine, but every provider I'm trying needs a browser window, it
seems like.

So is there any that I can run from a purely text mode install,
preferably from the repos or AUR that'll let me download my files? I'm
hoping there is because I, rankly, don't want to install a desktop for
just this one thing