Easiest way to back up/pull data from a cloud w/speakup or Fenrir?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Feb 24 10:21:44 UTC 2022

But don't most of the providers (well okay I only tried dropbox/google
drive) need you to fire up a browser for getting a token to authorize
rclone?

Git sounds like a good idea. Essentially, fresh install, no desktop, and
still at that point where I want my stuff easily snaggable on any fresh
machine.

So how easy is it to make a git repo that only I can access? I mean,
rclone is fantastic.

But, I don't haave a browser on said machine to get tokens for rclone to
work so....