Do we have the sleep function in Orca?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Feb 26 10:34:29 UTC 2022

Thanks Samuel: certainly it is true that some solutions are what
are
just before our own eyes! Thanks once again and be blessed.

On Sat, Feb 26, 2022 at 10:58  Linux for blind general discussion
<blinux-list at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
>> Is there a way to make Orca sleep when you launch a programme
>> that
>> self-voices or a  game?
>
> You can press ctrl-orca-space to start the per-application
> profile
> configuration, and disable speech there.
>
> Samuel

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws.
- Plato (427-347 B.C.)