Voting: Which game would you like to have on Linux?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Feb 28 00:28:06 UTC 2022

My point was, being one of the oldest strategy games out there, and
there never being an accessible version released, it would be nice to
have an accessible version on both Linux and Windows.
Also, Windows was not designed for gamers and "script kiddies." It was
primarily designed in 1985 by Microsoft to make the use of IBM
personal computers easier, for those who were intimidated by MS-DOS in
its text only glory, and without DOS and Windows we might not have
Linux.
(Yes, I know Linux is based on the GNU system, which was based on
Unix, and that Windows and Linux aren't related exactly, but the
evolution of personal computers wouldn't have gone the way it did
without DOS and Windows.