Voting: Which game would you like to have on Linux?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Feb 28 01:07:19 UTC 2022

It was primarily designed in 1985 by Microsoft to make the use of IBM
> personal computers easier, for those who were intimidated by MS-DOS in its text only glory

It was originally developed in 1981 by Xerox Corporation, and I believe
they called it Rooms at that time. Microsoft, as has been their business
strategy from day one, stole the technology and played their little game
of keep-away with it, just as they did with DOS before it, which was not
theirs either.