Use alexa on linux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Feb 28 16:37:29 UTC 2022

Unfortunately not very useful to me, since my distro of choice (Slint)
doesn't have anything to do with systemd, thank goodness, being software
developed by a company (Redhat), and snapd, again proprietary software
requires parts of systemd.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent using Thunderbird from the Slint machine