Installing Arch

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Jan 4 18:36:16 UTC 2022

1) get a current iso,
2) once iso is burnt, boot with iso,
3) hit downarrow once as soon as disk movement is audible,
4) you should get a choice of sound cards so make your pick,
5) once logged in as root run archinstall,
6) if you don't make root account you'll make a superuser account and when
prompted to do so enter the login id,
7) when you get to the prompt for adding extra packages key in espeak-ng
aand alsa-utils if you want speech.
Jude