Linux for blind general discussion
blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Jan 4 18:36:16 UTC 2022
1) get a current iso,
2) once iso is burnt, boot with iso,
3) hit downarrow once as soon as disk movement is audible,
4) you should get a choice of sound cards so make your pick,
5) once logged in as root run archinstall,
6) if you don't make root account you'll make a superuser account and when
prompted to do so enter the login id,
7) when you get to the prompt for adding extra packages key in espeak-ng
aand alsa-utils if you want speech.
On Tue, 4 Jan 2022, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
> how to install Arch linux? I have broken my Stormux and I would like to
> install it again. But after launching Stormux new image, I have there only
> prompt. How to work? I know, at the internet there are lots of tutorials, but
> I am not programmer, only user. Have you some experiences with Arch
> installation and with new Stormux image installation? Can you write me step by
> step tutorial for beginners?
> Thanks a lot.
> Best regards
> Blinux-list mailing list
> Blinux-list at redhat.com
More information about the Blinux-list