MPV problem

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jan 12 15:20:16 UTC 2022

I have an mp3 file that is nearly an hour long. I have randomly saved
and quit throughout the file, but I still can't reproduce the problem.
The file is always saved at the point when I press shift+q, and it
always starts at the position that I saved. it whenever I open the same
file. I didn't play the entire file at normal speed, but did use arrow
keys to move backward and forward, and mpv still allowed me to press
shift+q in all cases to save the position where I stopped. My best guess
is that there is likely a bug in your version of mpv.

~Kyle