Espeak large problem

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Jan 15 11:58:38 UTC 2022

Hello,

I|ve played again with Espeak variants. In Ubuntu or Debian on Intel PC
Espeak variant Female 2 works correctly. In Ubun tu Mate 20.04 for
Raspberry Pi don't work. I have to quit Orca, restart Speech-dispatcher
and Espeak-ng and launch Orca again. In Ubuntu on PC variants crash, but
work again, but it divides words. Is some way to repair it? Annie, or
other NVDA variants work, only Females have problems. I didn't test
Males. When variants crash in Raspberry Pi, I press send button and send
bug. Today I sent two bugs to Ubuntu.

Thanks a lot and take care.

Best regards

Vojta.