possability of linux install question

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jan 16 00:04:32 UTC 2022

Depending on the version of Windows you're running, it might be worthwhile to try installing Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL):

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install

This would let you play with the Linux command line ans such, but still leave you in a largely familiar environment.

-r