No Orca in Fedora

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jan 16 03:32:27 UTC 2022

It won't.  Very few flavors of Fedora have orca in them.
fedora-workstation I think is gnome has orca but so far as I now know,
that's the only spin with orca in it.
How to get around this would be to have a kickstart file made for a
fedora-workstation spin install.
Once that kickstart file is made, you'll have to understand kickstart file
syntax and the post-install command.
You'd want to put a post-install command in that installs orca and all of
its dependencies and then use the kickstart file you modified to install
your desired spin.