Getting Started with linux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jan 16 15:54:26 UTC 2022

Hi,

I personally do not like vanilla Ubuntu, simply because the Gnome
desktop does not make any sence to me at all. If it was me, and at one
point, long, long ago, it was, I'd download Ubuntu Mate, simply because
the desktop is a hell of a lot simpler to get use to, and also a lot
more like the traditional Windows Desktop in the sence that you can, if
you so wish, put all your crap on it, unlike Gnome.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from the Slint machine using Thunderbird