possability of linux install question

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jan 16 17:05:02 UTC 2022

Hi Howard,

What you can do is install Slint on a removable drive, like an USB attached SSD
or hard drive.

After installation you will be able to start Slint or Windows, which will stay
untouched.

All you need to know is in https://slint.fr/doc/HandBook.html including how to
get support. The Slint mailing list is a very friendly one.

When asked at the beginning of installation just choose the "auto" installation
mode.

Cheers,
Didier
--