Getting Started with linux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jan 16 18:47:17 UTC 2022

Mmm, I don't think Didier is blind actually. I tried Slint like a year or
two ago, and found that after installing Voxin, speech wasn't
interrupted when new speech replaced it, so there would be two ESpeak
voices speaking at the same time if I navigated quickly. This may have been
fixed by now, but I've grown to love Fedora (its Mate spin, not the awful
Gnome crap) so I don't think I'll be trying Slint for a while.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater at gmail.com