looking for accessible music library app

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Jan 17 04:38:32 UTC 2022

in cases where you would be missing info, couldn't you run Music
Brains on those files?

Wait, there's a way to search for information missing from a file's tags?

Anyone mind providing details? I've got a number of albums, mostly
video game soundtracks originally ripped not long after the
collector's edition they're part of came out, and it would be awesome
if I could get these upgrade from unknown artist, unknown album with
Track ## as the title...

On a somewhat related note, anyone have any tips for transliterating
tags generated from non-English CDDB entries? Mostly for taking
Japanese and Chinese music to something that will actually be read
properly by my console screen reader.