Before I install Arch on bare metal...few questions

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jan 20 13:19:49 UTC 2022

So let me get this straight. I'm on a 64bit UEFI system. Solus, IIRC,
comes with Grub.

You're saying I don't need GRUB to swap between OSes so I can have
sdboot with Arch on /dev/sdb and Solus on /dev/sda?

So next logical question.

What's the best way to be able to access my Solus disk when I do install
Arch, ensure it's the same file system and it should all work fine or?