Favorite out-of-the-box accessible Linux laptops?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Jan 22 22:12:42 UTC 2022

Well,
For me it was always either the HP Pavillion or the Dell Satellite models. Relatively easy to use, come with standard options and a nice big keyboard. Yes, I have large hands. And yes, like you, screen size isn’t important to me. Still, with a larger screen there is video capability that can be retasked easily enough. Also, since most laptops often use screen size as a depending factor, a larger one will have the advantage of a larger keyboard.

-Eric