Favorite out-of-the-box accessible Linux laptops?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jan 23 09:34:53 UTC 2022

Well now, that just depends on what brand and model of laptop comes your
way.  I remember a Dell Dimension 1550 that wouldn't install linux on it
at all.  The retirement program I'm with subsequently trashed that laptop
as a result of that failure.
Not all of the older laptops will take linux and perhaps some of the newer
laptops won't take linux either.
Some people prefer not to gamble.