web page problem

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jan 23 09:37:30 UTC 2022

Hi

If the file is listed in some html file you can use wget with
-A
or
--accept-regex
parameters if there is certain pattern to recognize the file.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS  Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net B784D020 fp:0C1F6A76 DC9DDD58 33838B5D 0E769600 B7840D02

  Linux for blind general discussion kirjoitti