Favorite out-of-the-box accessible Linux laptops?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Jan 24 07:33:46 UTC 2022

That is why Hypra provides such machines, yes. To enable people to have
a functional Linux laptop, accessible for the best UX today, with low or
non vision, without any efforts. Anyone can then customize or re-do the
installation, but at least it exists. ANd it enabled many people to have
an accessible computer, under Linux, while they did not want to install
an OS, all the more in the current situation where many machines become
a pain to be installed due to various locks.

Regards

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Debian Developer non uploading
Community team member
Accessibility team member
debian-l10n-french team member
President of Debian France non-profit organization