Configuring ratpoison

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Jan 25 18:48:00 UTC 2022

Hi,

I installed Ratpoison along with the Strychnine and tried to
follow the
guidelines. While this seems to be a great offering, I seem to
have
issues with the ALT+F1 menu: it does not start the main menu. I
removed
the qemu.desktop from the /usr/share/applications, but still Orca
does
not announce the menu.

Any hints on how else to proceed?