Converting text to mp3

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jan 26 22:01:14 UTC 2022

That being said, the audiophile in me cannot resist pointing out that
pronunciation abilities of tts are of far less quality than those
provided by many actual screen readers, at least the ones I have
used...which   does not include any for Linux.

That being said, the technofile in me cannot resist pointing out the
fact that every screen reader for every OS uses nothing but TTS
technology to read the screen. Well, I guess BeMyEyes doesn't, but it's
not exactly a screen reader, unless you need the volunteer to read a
screen for you.

~Kyle