Fedora-MATE_Compiz-Live-x86_64-35-1.2.iso

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Jan 28 00:59:27 UTC 2022

At one point, I used my phone to read the screen after pressing insert+Space.
The orca settings was open.
I also typed firefox in the run box, then alt+D then typed www.youtube.com
I hit the H key for headings a few times to move to a video link and hit enter. I could hear a faint
Clicking every now & then. That makes me think its a problem with the sound.
The f4 didn’t help.
Thanks,
Rob