Fedora-MATE_Compiz-Live-x86_64-35-1.2.iso

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Jan 28 01:10:32 UTC 2022

It will be interesting to find if archlinux on bare metal using
> pipewire runs into sound problems.

I don't think it will have sound problems. Everywhere I run Pipewire on
bare metal, it just works with no major problems, and actually few minor
problems. Fedora and Arch both seem to work on bare metal with Pipewire.
Virtual machines, especially Qemu and I believe VirtualBox as well, seem
to be the only places where it appears to have trouble.

~Kyle