Accessibility of out of band management interfaces for servers, Proxmox or TrueNas Scale?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Jan 29 06:36:34 UTC 2022

Hey everyone,

I've been thinking of building a server for virtualization and to serve
as a NAS at home. I'm wondering if anyone else has had experience with
any of the following?

1. I'm thinking of using either TrueNas Scale or Proxmox as the base OS.
Does anyone know how accessible their web UIs are with a screen
reader?would
2. One advantage of server-grade hardware is the ability to manage it
remotely via management software like iLo by HP and iDRAC by Dell. Does
anyone know if those options are accessible at all?

Thanks