Looking for good radio software

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jan 30 04:08:26 UTC 2022

One of the best ways I've found to listen to music is with a desktop
application called Pithos. It's a Pandora client, so you will need an
account, but although I already had one, I believe it allows you to set
it up from within the app. The added benefit of Pithos over the Pandora
website is that it eliminates the ads, so you get what could be
considered the Pandora Plus experience at no cost right from within
Pithos. Just the music, and everyone and everything you wanna mix
together, completely free and uninterrupted.

~Kyle