I3wm, any progress?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Jul 9 12:34:02 UTC 2022

Hi,

Yes, I use I3WM as my daily driver on Arch Linux. The trick with being
productive with I3 is to configure its config file (mine is in
~/.config/i3/config).

The manual is straightforward. Since I do not do the taskbar checking,
that is where you may have problems for checking notifications and
battery status etc.