I3wm, any progress?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jul 10 12:11:45 UTC 2022

That's why I was asking earlier if there were any example i3 configs
that work well with Orca however yes.

That's also a constant with window managers, you need to set it up, i3
isn't the worst out there, hello there xmonad for that, because....for
some godforsaken reason, it's in Haskell, and no clue why. I3 by
comparison, is easier to work with, so is Ratpoison