nvda2speechd, let Windows programs talk through Speech dispatcher

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jun 8 14:09:57 UTC 2022

Boot the ISO and hit down once then enter, it should come up talking

If not, systemctl enable --startnow espeakup

I'm trying to work out why I'm getting a lot of things about SAPI, and
if I need voices installed because I am going from a completely standard
wine installation on a 64bit machine, yet it's flooding my terminal with
a ton of voice list things about SAPI however so I'm unsure.

Do I need to install under wine the speechsdk and things or should
nvda2speechd take care of that. It's establishing a connection, but...no
luck