Thoughts on KDE Plasma as of right now

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jun 23 11:05:15 UTC 2022

I mean, all I really need is the apps being fixed, things like konsole,
the various windows and programs and it's definitely useable. Dolphin is
surprisingly great, I went in expecting oh, it'll be a pain to use.

No, Dolphin was quick, useable and responsive. The only show stopper or
me, and I've not found a workaround yet, is that the QT5 windows and
panels do not read, the irony of the accessibility panel being
inaccessible is not lost on me, but I'm tempted to keep it around to see
where it goes, and given the Steam Deck uses Plasma last I checked,
here's hoping for improvements that get ported there too