Thoughts on KDE Plasma as of right now

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jun 23 15:04:38 UTC 2022

Howdy Devin,

thanks for supporting us! sorry being inactive for a long time. it was
for job reasons. I was very busy in an huge ERP project (5 years
development, ~3 Million dollar budgets, a army of developers just to
name some numbers in size :D) - and this pays my bills, so i have to
settle priority's.  But the project almost completed and i have more and
more spare time to work on accessibility again (as you might already
noted :), just say OCRdesktop 4.0, dragonFM 1.0 , continue efforts for
plugin driven orca and the latest KDE accessibility work.
I do my best to keep on :). And improve the situation. support always
motivates. this is a sign that somebody like my work.

cheers chrys