Snap, Flatpak and/or AppImages?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Mar 5 18:15:34 UTC 2022

I decided that I will stick to Slint as my daily driver, with distros that I want to test on another drive.

If I need to install using a flatpak ore AppImmage, I will, but the SlackBuilds is usually good enough for what I need to do.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from my MacBook Air

Contact:

Phone: +27 (0)60 525 9181 <tel://+27605259181>

Email: brandt.steenkamp at gmail.com <mailto:brandt.steenkamp at gmail.com>

Twitter: @brandtsteenkamp <http://www.twitter.com/brandtsteenkamp>