Kodi and Kodi screenreader, any updates/luck?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Mar 8 15:12:58 UTC 2022

That's a good solution, unfortunately it's running into one giant issue.

The attitude of well Kodi's already on my smart TV, why do you need to
install VLC. Which is a fair point however. I'll try that setup and see
how it goes, but I'd also like to seee if there's been any progress on
the screenreder for Kodi as well however. I mean, I could downgrade Kodi
but I'd run into the same issues with it and make things more
complicated though.