zoom-linux fail

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Mar 8 22:31:12 UTC 2022

I logged in with the desktop app but couldn't get onto any of the menu
controls with the keyboard.  This zoom-linux app isn't ready for prime
time.  I used f7 to enable caret navigation and tried with flat review.
A browser with web interface probably will work better though a new
version of the zoom-linux app is available I couldn't move onto the button
to do the update.
I'm removing the zoom-linux app from my machine since it is taking up
space and providing no utility.