timidity question

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Mar 11 04:39:41 UTC 2022

# This is the default configuration file for TiMidity++.
# See timidity.cfg(5) for details.
#source /etc/timidity/GUGS.cfg
#trysource /etc/timidity/crude.cfg
#trysource /etc/timidity/freepats.cfg
#trysource /etc/timidity/fluid.cfg
#trysource /etc/timidity/eawpats.cfg
soundfont /usr/share/soundfonts/default.sf2

Now I can use fluidsynth to play midi.