getting started with Liblouis

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Mar 16 17:37:27 UTC 2022

Hi Al,

It appears that liblouis xml ins maintained for Debian by Samuel Thibault so
Debian based distributions get it too.

I will build a Slint package for Slint using the same source files if you need that.

But please look first at this README:
https://salsa.debian.org/a11y-team/liblouisxml/-/blob/master/README

and confirm or infirm that it is what you are looking for.

Cheers,
Didier
--
Didier Spaier