new listmember. Trying to get Jenux installed

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Mar 20 14:51:26 UTC 2022

I recommend you don't install that iso.  I recommend you wait for the next
version.
If you do install this version of the iso, your home directory will be
left unwriteable for files and directories because your home directory
will have been encrypted during installation with or without a key.  The
developer found this bug and has an image being tested which is supposed
to fix this bug so when you select not to encrypt, you don't run into
these problems.
The default screen reader on jenux for console use is fenrir and orca for
the desktop.  The default shell is zsh.  The shell can be changed to bash
if you wish post-install when you learn the chsh command and how to use
it.
I know all about this since I tried this installation as a test case a few
days ago.
You have been warned.