Generating tactile drawings.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Mar 31 19:17:26 UTC 2022

If we want parity, we need real tactile displays. Most sighted people I know don't own printers either. They certainly don't print out a new hard-copy graphic each time they zoom or pan each image that they view. We will have a better chance of keeping up when the Graphiti tactile display eventually decreases in price, and is more widespread.

Sent from my iPhone