Pinebook Pro.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun May 1 20:29:03 UTC 2022

The Pinebook Pro does already come with Linux installed on it, but I
think it's a KDE something, and that isn't working with the Orca screen
reader at this time, that's still a work in progress. But I do think
it's running some kind of Ubuntu derivative, so you could just get the
packages installed that you need probably. Regarding the form factor,
it's a laptop about the size of a Chromebook. These do seem to be hard
to find though, so keep watching for them to become available if they've
run out. Looks like they will have some at the end of next month from
what I'm reading.

https://pine64.com/product/14%e2%80%b3-pinebook-pro-linux-laptop-ansi-us-keyboard/

https://pine64.com/product/14%e2%80%b3-pinebook-pro-linux-laptop-iso-uk-keyboard/

~Kyle