Rather interesting issue on a standard Ubuntu 22.04 install

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu May 12 05:59:28 UTC 2022

Ok,

Murphy is really out for me at this time, as I got to my office this
morning, the gnome password panel was showing and after entering said
password, issue stopped being one.

After changing the system back to requiring a password for login, the
issue is gone.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent using Thunderbird from the Ubuntu machine