Are Their Any Easier dot nzb Programs?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun May 15 22:37:30 UTC 2022

Hi There: While I am still grabbing usenet files in trn, I am having
incompletes. I noticed alot of posters in addition to .par files were also
posting these nzb. Well I have only 2 of these. nzbget as well as sabnzbdplus.
The later one has an odd concept of launching, then opening your favorite
web-browser to a 127 address, but L Y N X only has 4 links, also cannot find a
config, but it seems to defalt to l i n k s 2.26. In the nzbget, I tried
editing the config but it never seems to connect to my giganews server. I
looked in Debian SID packages, not seeing any other console nzb items. Wouldn't mind
if there were a menu-driven one which would prompt for info. Thanks so much in
advance for any info.
Chime