Installing the sam package on Ubuntu?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon May 23 09:03:37 UTC 2022

Good day,
Sam should run with python3 as the arch users needed that when it was
written.
http://www.sanote.co.za/downloads/sam-latest.tar.bz2 is the correct url.
Remember to also install the python-alsaaudio package as explaned in the
README.
Write me at wvdwalt at csir.co.za if you struggle to get it going.
Regards, Willem