I'm in crisis, help!!!

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon May 23 16:57:39 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask, did anyone else notice Ubuntu Mate 22.04 messing
audio devices on startup?

I'm just in a transit process, where I have installed the new system
into a virtual machine to see whether it's okay, so I could install it
on my laptop afterwards.

I've been using the VM from time to time, and I didn't observe any
audio-related problems.

That's why this thread surprised me a bit.

Also, regarding Gnome, does the Fedora version of Gnome work better than
the Ubuntu-one?

I've tried the main version of Ubuntu as well, just to see how it's
doing, and it weren't usable much, even less than it used to be due to
the problems with the caps-lock key.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 23. 5. 2022 o 16:35 Linux for blind general discussion napísal(a):