I'm in crisis, help!!!

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon May 23 19:40:38 UTC 2022

Hi,

I flashed Fedora Mate-compiz 36 to a drive, booted it up, used alt+f2 and typed orca. Nothing, no speech, nor Braille.

Thus, I'm stuck.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from my MacBook Air

Contact:

Phone: +27 (0)60 525 9181 <tel://+27605259181>

Email: brandt.steenkamp at gmail.com <mailto:brandt.steenkamp at gmail.com>

Twitter: @brandtsteenkamp <http://www.twitter.com/brandtsteenkamp>